AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

ok 3 legs some points to start a conversation ...very brief 1....

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    ok 3 legs some points to start a conversation ...very brief

1. rfx uses two metals in the flow battery. this is not as efficient as vanadium (maybe 65% efficient RFX and 85% vanadium flow batteries)
    2. i think RFX will cost $19,000??? so thats expensive for mum and dads homes.
    2. the vanadium is a single material so over time it will not have mixing thru membranes problems
    3. vanadium flow batteries have been developed for a long time decades and they are proven so for large installations i think vanadium...u see this in the recent big 800MWhr vanadium flow battery china battery park
    4. probably RFX may increase in the short term who knows may double when units are installed and news coverage this year , but....vanadium is needed in the next 4 years for grid stabilization and to compliment solar and other renewables ...so when will vanadium run? who knows but for me im trying to buy as much as possible this year in good vanadium companies like AVL (good because of management and 2B$ worth of vanadium in the lease) ....then simply sit on these and wait for the bull run ....could be sudden and unexpected if our friends up north buy us a mine or large processing plant and fantastic stock when u start at 1c. with 10M market cap.

just some starter points from a novice and there are very experienced holders in this forum so they may shed more light on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $25.78K 1.611M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 10773087 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6117041 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.