BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

i like the chart, page-3

1. 13,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Of course red dot has a point from the pov of trend. The beauty with charts though is that you can focus on the bits you like which makes the downward trend that much less threatening....

To my mind, the charts are indicating a possible reversal of trend with a classic double bottom pattern being formed. Relative strength has been rising in counter trend which is also bullish. That's the technical background.

On fundamentals, it's clear that the reason for this bullishness is anticipation of success in the just commenced clinical trial of BITs lead compound for the treatment of Hep C virus and shortly for HIV as well.

Those who are not risk averse are getting in early, while others will chose to wait for more positive indications from the trial data. We're at the stage that oil speccy investors know well where they buy in shortly before spud of drilling and sell before the drill reaches target depth to cream off a small, relatively risk-free profit.

Clearly, if BIT's trial is successful share price will increase by multiples since the economic potential of this drug is significant. If it fails, as a one-trick pony, BIT will sink into the mire.

Make no mistake, the use of ion channel blockers as antivirals represents a new, platform technology which, if successful, will see this company's value soar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $74.61K 2.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 280031 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 96500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.