BCN 0.00% 2.8¢ beacon minerals limited

QE: Its coming out in different ways, I suppose it doesnt...

1. 5,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 569
    QE: Its coming out in different ways, I suppose it doesnt necessarily immediately leak into the market / asset prices.. but it gets there in the end one ay or another. So its hard to get an exact match of PoG to QE in perfect synch. we have the manipulation of PMs that muddy the waters too.
    there is a currency war on, China is letting its citizens buy gold to lower its currency value.
    Russia has dumped the USD altogether, but is buying tonnes of gold to keep its currency down.
    Turkey is using gold now to prop up its failing bond market.

I think nations and banks buying gold will have the PoG rising to 3k without any mass hysteria buying from the public.. just the continuing QE expansion... You wonder what will happen in the USA when it comes home to roost that the Fed owns all of the US gold reserves not the govt. Are they planning on turning the whole world into a banking corporation? .. its easy to see how they have financial control, but thats different to control of the populace. I guess they will have the spondulas to spend on military control of populations.

Personally i think we are all viewed as conspiracy theorists for questioning the financial system, over half the population still think their governments are serving them benevolently, that means there are a lot of people who dont have an ounce of silver to their name let alone gold yet. Peter Schiff is a perfect example of how those warning the public are first mocked and then deplatformed and the masses misled by main stream media shills. You can apply that to any sector.. medical science, real estate, climate science etc.. we are in a matrix of censorship to lead the lambs to the slaughter.

honestly if the governmnet and media told people to go cut their lawns with scissors to avoid rising sea levels and prevent the common cold... lol.. you know it would happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $20.74K 743.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3249 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 5349958 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ 31899
Last updated 15.50pm 04/06/2024 ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.