PEN 4.76% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

i like this...

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Thanks to adwebster for the link.

"Preparing For the Worst

Cameco wasn’t able to bury this one though. Cameco announced it will be cutting a $28 million check to acquire 11% of GoviEx’s uranium exploration property in Niger. On the surface, I think it’s a wise move for Cameco to expand its exploration portfolio into Africa (and the uranium giant would be hard-pressed to find a better partner). After thinking about it for a while, I realized the timing of this news shows there could be some big problems brewing at Cameco.

Frankly, we’ve known Cameco has had some problems for a while. Cameco’s well-documented problems might be bad news for its shareholders, but it is good news for investors looking to catch onto the next leg of the uranium boom.

A little over a week ago Cameco announced its Cigar Lake uranium mine could face more delays…if it ever goes into production. News of the mine, which was expected to provide as much as 17% of the world’s uranium production, is facing more setbacks and it wasn’t received well. Cameco’s share price continued its 30% plunge in the past two months."
    Source: http://www.uraniumseek.com/news/UraniumSeek/1220376661.php

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $342.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.540M 14.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4155665 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 4142147 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.