FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Your question on..?Who needs who more is ....fundament to how...

1. 3,790 Posts.
    Your question on..?

Who needs who more is ....fundament to how things will end up. .

Does the mine need Gold........more than...

Does gold need the mine..?

Randgold has time...say 2years..before it needs gold......they still make a profit till then..

The mine needs higher grade Gold today....but desperately in 2yrs. Or the Mine closes down loosing $300million in infrastructure and Randgold spending over $20million to clean up the place...
    The Marli government wants employment to continue ....they want the Gold...for ever...

The Gold needs the mine to add value today..

Bgs has found Gold and must continue to find Gold....but does not need the mine today...

Bgs has 2.5million and can probably continue another 12mths before mone issues become critical...

Verdict...
    I think the mine needs the gold ...more than the gold needs the mine...at this point in time..?

Traditionally Gold miners increase in price as more and more Gold is found in the ground....there max value is realised just before they become a producer . This is because of the high capex and the need to raise significant funds to get the mills going...

Then they decrease when the gold produced doesn't meet the expectations from the the mining days..therefore the best value for shareholders is whilst Bgs is digging...exploring....

Summary..
    Bgs has 12mths in which it needs to find as much gold as possible before Randgold and the Marli government will take then out...
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.