i love australia

1. 3,655 Posts.
    I was born in India, my parents were Anglo-Indian--my paternal grandparents were Irish/Indian and maternal grandparents English/Indian.

My parents,my sister and I arrived here in 1950,the population here was about 8 million people. I loved the people,I loved their sense of humour,their easy going manner and the very egalitarian society. My dad would tell us every day how lucky we were to be living here.

In India we were not classed as either Europian or Indian,in Australia I am a "true blue Aussie",I am so proud to call myself an Australian, I get very annoyed when people call Australia racists, you get racism in every country,I have found that if you are a good bloke, people like you,if you are not, not quite as many do,it's as simple as that.

I love the politicans,both party leaders are relaxed,laugh at themselves,wear Speedo's, surf with everyone on the beach (only in Australia)and look fit,tanned and healthy.
    Julia Gillard a woman who can one day be the Prime Minister
    a country that respects equal rights for women.

I have a great deal to thank Australia for my three children have grown up to be nice,happy Australians,all of them have degrees,all of them have good jobs.

Thank you Australia

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.