FMG 0.32% $21.86 fortescue ltd

i love fmg

1. 177 Posts.
    I am really loving FMG right now.

The reason?

I am making a ridiculous amount of money on this stock. Yes, I am shorting this stock into oblivion, I will admit. Since taking note of Geezer's call to short FMG at $3.50, I have made more cash in 4 days than three FMG dump truck drivers would make in 12 months (the ones who are still employed, of course). Seeing the share price with a '2' in front just gives me a magical warm fuzzy feeling that tingles straight up my spine.

As for people's negative comments towards short-sellers, I must ask - why? All we are doing is trying to make money, just like everyone else here. Making money should be congratulated. Why should we only celebrate the gains of people who make money when a shareprice goes up? As a short seller, I have nothing against this company - I hold no grudges - I simply see it as a perfectly ripe choice to make bucket loads of cash. So why not congratulate me too?

And if the company looks like is will start to rise again, I will then go long - you guessed it - to make more money. Isn't that the whole point?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.86
Change
0.070(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $67.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.95 $22.35 $21.71 $192.6M 8.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 705 $21.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.88 1359 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.