i love having fluoride in my water do u, page-36

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Power on Peoples
    This is probably My most proudest Thread I have ever started. Thankyou for all opinions both sides of the coin. HC community sharing opposing opinions instead of the outside world where political correctness forces so many into silence and one sideness prevails (and not always for the better).Please feel free to email your friends the utubes I and others have presented. Lets let others in on some of the facts our government seems to ignore. Lets get back our power to the people. Who knows one day we may have balls as big as the French with protest marchs of 180,000 walking down the main streets of our capital cities like they do. Wo fears who in France? Government fears the People imo.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. "
    Thomas Jefferson

Wow im loving that guy Mr Oshlack we need more like him. I like the way the councillor challenged basically said Health dept told they had to vote Yes. Still it went tied (or did they already know and make it look like a close thing). DOes anybody else read suspicion in them being told what they had to vote by the "Health Dept".
    Could prove a stepping stone for others to follow too. Remember its not just wht you drink but your skin absorbs it in the shower also

Hanran IQ test U win mate i dont claim to have peaked yet. Im still willing to learn. Maybe thats a side effect of Flouride in the water makes "One Think" they "Know All". Lol BDZ

Here's another video a must watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H58EpAdnQN0

Oh yeh and not long after they put fluoride in the water at north brisbane dam they had a problem where they released too much at one time. We were told it would dilute itself down no problems. At least thats what I think they said my memories not as good as it use to be since ive been drinking tap water. Lol

Siamese Parrot
    now im really concerned we are both in agreement for a change ;))

Great research all thankyou for such a good debating thread heaps here for all of us to challenge ourselves
    with imo.

I buy my water in the cardboard box (water inside is in one of those wine cask sivery things). I am letting myself down by pouring it from this into platic bottles. Looks like i will have to convert to glass bottles instead.
    BDZ ;))

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.