YokkaWell saidBarracking for your favourite footy team usually...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Yokka
    Well said
    Barracking for your favourite footy team usually involves nothing more than Ozie Ozie Ozie Oi Oi Oi

I and others here have put forward many great points of view. Both cases

What I believe though is that those in favour of flouride post without looking indepth at the research supported by those not in favour.

Now I understand everyones right to chosethere beliefs.
    Its just so main stream to go with the flow of what is must be good for us because the government said so.

Anne Bligh asked the people of South East QLD if they wanted flouride and we overwhelmingly voted No. Yet here it is we have been told we must have it.
    A bit like day light savings we were asked do we want it we said Yes but were told No by Bligh.
    We were asked if we thought the State should be divided ie two time zones due to our size. Phone poll voted overwhelmingly Yes we were again told No.
    Some of Us want a Government that realizes they work for the people not vice a versa.
    The post on Flouride poisoning the horses I had seen along time ago prior to SE QLD being told we must have Flouride.

I have no problem with anyone wanting flouride in there water what I have a problem with is the Govt telling I must have it after the majority said No.
    As others have said offer discounted flouride tablets for those who desire it. You shower in Flouride water it is entering your body completely without any choice
    Respectfully
    BDZ :0

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.