AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Now people are complaining that there was no real new update...

1. 12,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3776
    Now people are complaining that there was no real new update attached to the quarterly. Understandable because we all want a news that the market likes and shoots the sp sky high.

But this is a mining explorer / near producer. Things take time and if you don't see the bigger picture and just see the other stocks running then sell !

If your lucky you'll make truckloads of money but if Ms Fortune isn't favouring you, like me, then you have to do it the other way.

I 'll make money by buying beaten up quality stocks and wait. CU - price back above $8000 / tonne, strong commodities demand is on the cards and AVB's production costs are not too high. Why selling out IO tenements to Vale when IO price was down and Vale had other things on their mind. Now AVB is in a much better position and maybe just a cash sale will be replaced by part cash and part royalties.

The JORC numbers will increase, the copper is there, just the drills have to confirm that. Over time it will happen.

Want to make a quick buck, then chase other stocks. Want to build a solid investment with multiple returns then use the sp drops that the impatient and less educated provide.

Don't mind a return to 5c before the 1m tonne JORC confirmation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.