AUM australian mining investments limited

i love it..., page-21

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    TheAnalyser...

I still hold the same views...and didn't let a single one of my existing shares go today.

In a week or two, toyday will be all but a distant memory...for those who sold however, I suspect it might become something of a nightmare.

I posted prior to today's trading what I expected...and we pretty much got that today.

Try not to confuse the markets reaction with the value of the stock...they got it wrong on the way up...and they have done it again today!

To be fair however...there were some pretty big players doing their best to confuse them today!

Frankly, I feel sorry for those who were forced to sell today for what ever reasons...I do not however feel sorry for those who sold due to lack of patience...you of all people should be well aware of the benefits of holding the right stocks for longer than 5 minutes.

My view on this company has not changed one little bit...they were a bargain at $7 in my view and they are an even bigger bargain now at $3.56!

Of course., this is just my view and others may wish to disagree...lol...that's fine, I'll just buy their stock off them!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.