AUM australian mining investments limited

i love it..., page-30

1. 1,018 Posts.
    t4p re: i love it...dorc t4p,

Very good analysis. I am 100% with you on the churn/accumulation. A lot of strong undercurrents at the deep end.

WM being in the game for this long would surely have a trump card up his sleeve. I think he is going to come with a detailed report sooner, before the 25/7 AGM to prep-up share price. Strangely, I also think there was a bit of director buying going on when it went sub 3 today.

I almost pushed the sell button today but then relied on what I have read so far on the company. My punt is very small (put in all my play money) but I think in 12 to 18 months I will have the last laugh.

As for tomorrow, I haven't an opinion but for sure the share price is not going to be less than $5 in a weeks time. Once the float dwindles to less than 1mil.

Had a fantastic time jumping into AUM. Excellent experience for me, just loved it (and am still pumped from it).

For the record, I'm in the red for the day with AUM but not worried, this story has more twists and a happy ending.

Wonder what WM is thinking right now?

BYG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.