i love soccer, page-29

1. 5,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: its not soccer you americanized zombies talk about getting defensive. most aussie rules fans i know love all sports including rugby and soccer.
    Soccer might be the 'world game' but it has been a shambles as far as a domestic competition has been concerned. Crowd attendances have been very poor as a rule, they may have improved this season however.
    Rugby teams are lucky to draw a crowd of 5000 - 10000 to a game. What is a big soccer crowd these days?
    We are mostly aussies in here so you would expect a major support of australia in an event such as the world cup, we had world cup fever in the rugby union not so long ago.

Roadking, you may have heard of GPS tracking, that is how they measure distance travelled by individuals. They wear the blue packs near the base of their neck, look carefully and you will see them.

Sir Frank, i would never compared my sagging 41 yr old body to that of an elite 14 yr old. that was a misinterpretation of my post. But you cant compare harry kewel and the running he does to that of a Nathan Buckley, shane crawford, craig bradley or the like. They do all their running while being physically tackled, thrown to the ground, bumped etc. A soccer player cant understand the rigours and demands of playing a physical sport like AFL. Soccer is like basketball, it is non contact. Tell dermott brereton playing in a grand final with broken ribs that soccer is more demanding than football, i dont think so.
    Your use of the term moron is degrading and unnecessary. It reveals something of your character that you use that term so easily to someone you dont know.

regards andrewe

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.