re: its not soccer you americanized zombies Frankone minute you...

1. 23,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    re: its not soccer you americanized zombies Frank

one minute you say Andrew is unbiased then you claim he is biased.
    Is that because his view now differs to yours?
    I have played both games at adult level and without doubt Aussie rules is much more physically demanding.
    There has been a lot of nonsense posted on this thread though. Started of course by that half wit Herpes.
    Think he is sulking because Greece failed at the starting barrier.
    Soccer (the word) was supposedly derived from the term association football. It was the poms that actually first called it soccer.
    Now as to one posters stupid claim that AFL is only watched by around 10 million people. Was that the same person who said they were a Dockers supporter?
    figures lol.
    AFL final is televised to over 100 million and is played in UK and also the USA. Obviously not to the same level as here but they do have organised leagues not just kick abouts.

You cannot truly compare Aussie Rules and soccer. I prefered playing soccer but prefer watching AFL.
    It is all a personal preference.
    Those that claim one game has more skill than the other also have no idea.
    I think the Socceroos have done a fantastic job thus far but I also think we should save the ticker tape parades until we win a world cup not just make the final 16.
    Nothing will ever take the crown of AFL though as a spectator sport in this country.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.