FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

I love the FAR forum

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    I've said it before but this has got to be the most fascinating forum on Hotcopper. You guys should be charging posters to read this stuff it is that entertaining!

My current favourite poster is cosmeterios with all his/her grammatical errors and inappropriate use of exclamation marks!!!! Reminds me of how we all wrote in grade 3 before anyone understood prose and cadence!!!! OOO you ain't cosmo.

Let me get this straight cosmoterios - you claim to hold some sort of executive position and be in charge of 64 employees or something similar yet you are quite happy to "invest" in a penny oiler around the time of a significant oil price crash and then bleat merrily and repeatedly to all comers when your "investment" hasn't yielded you a small fortune in a couple of years. After the most recent CR you appear to own less than 0.0002 of FAR. With all due respect your holding is akin to a pimple on the arse of the company. Yet you bang on about management not meeting KPIs etc as if you are a top 10 shareholder with some real skin in the game. Absolute comedic genius. Hopefully for you your own KPIs include time spent browsing and composing trash on internet forums!

I reiterate that, in my opinion, a good strategy in the current environment is to embrace the volatility on offer. A quick glance at this hilarious forum demonstrates that volatility and high emotion is a constant companion even with Tony's apparent absence. For anyone who cares - and this may well be no-one - in my opinion this is buy time. In a big way. I am betting the SP will see 10 c long before it sees 6c if it ever sees 6c again. In my experience re-rates, even small ones, are blatantly obvious in hindsight but often not at the time. In fact, again in my opinion, we will see 10c sooner than most on here think. Will the SP hit 28c anytime soon cosmoterios? Unlikely in the extreme, but I have heard from a number of people that one or more big oilers are getting more and more interested in this little company. Admittedly one of them was my cleaning lady who would you believe is Senegalese. Rumour and innuendo? Probably. Based on some degree of truth? Almost certainly. So 10c looks to my eye very likely and at 10c I will have made another 20-25% on my current trading parcel. (For context I have a relatively large holding - more like a carbuncle than cosmo's pimple - that I do not trade).

If I'm wrong you can all laugh at me and say I told you so, at least this will be in the general nature of the hilarity of this forum. None of this is intended as advice in any way, I couldn't care less what others do although I do admit to hoping that OOO and Whisky and a few others make a packet out of this one day. As for cosmoterios et al - please please please keep posting!!!!!! As they say laughter is the best medicine!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75195 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 192769 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.