KAR 4.92% $1.92 karoon energy ltd

i love this share, page-29

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    No holiday Pear ..... there just becomes a time when you realize if you hold - you can't seem to contribute . You are a hater. Reckon I hold a few more than most ... Yet the debate can on,y centre on their good just unlucky and it's all Oils fault... Never mind it's all grist for the mill and totally irrelevant.

Here's a few things that might be of interest to some... Perhaps confirms my thoughts this week re Brazil/ Oil

'Karoon , based in Mt Martha,,Australia had initially only bid for the Buana field but has since presented a counter offer that included all 3 properties the people said.

Galp Energy SGPS SA'S former Chief Executive is leading the race for the 3 of shore fields that Petrobras has put up for sale -

Etc etc ..... The value of the 3 properties are 1.6 Billion. So read that again 1.6 Billion and we have now put a counter offer in????? Who is backing KAR is there a quid pro quo all our assets in Peru and Brazil lumped in with a significant player and bidding together ???
    Our cash and borrowings to get the bid together - I doubt this sincerly .

Anyway makes for an interesting who is behind us with this counter bid for asserts of 1.6 billon??

Source bloombergquint.com Headed Ex- Galp CEO Leading bidder on 1.6 billion Petrobras fields

Very interesting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.090(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.539B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.92 $1.85 $18.66M 9.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11055 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 144289 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.