KAR 4.92% $1.92 karoon energy ltd

i love this share, page-4

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I've had KAR on my radar for the last 3 years and have been looking for an opportunity or some sense of buying confidence before taking a stake.

Now all they do is remind me of Linc Energy and how Peter Bond ran the show similar to this mob...he ended up with $500m and then with his inflated ego and dictatorial style went off around the world weakening his capital base.

Signing up OS directors was another move PB did...but in the end the $$ disappeared and the directors came and went just like this show..

I got out at a loss when they up and went to Singapore ....but I kept in touch with a lot of the true believers and watched them go down with the ship..Sad.

KAR still attracts me and they havent quite made some of the more fatal decisions that LNC did ...but???

Its always nice to get in when you see what appears to be cheap...but experience tells me its also better to get on board when they are on the upswing because of sound money making deals...They can always slip till they are no more!

Hopefully they can get their act together and get some more pro-active and experienced team members on board..

Still watching ...good luck to long termers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.