KAR 1.90% $1.48 karoon energy ltd

i love

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    this guys that come here and say..No way... never Kar will be 1
    Maybe I should recommend to them make a quick searc what people use to say when the share as 7,6,5,4,3,2,1,90,1.80,1.70,1.60

The problem is not how much money the company habe in cash. That never was the problem. The problem is how the money is managed... Soon this money slowly will disappear...

But this will happen in a very "exciting moment" during some discovery,during some interesting moment.. than... a new election supporting the Board.A new capital raising that this nabks,funds will subscribe to the next day begin sell half and short the other half...

The Kar equation is a vary clear ...Just people refuse to watch the evidence and they prefer come here and place a huge number of rubbish showing,proving,damaging the image who criticizes,but never accepting the most clear evidence...
    This company is not a share in a open market..This is a feudo of Hosking family supported for the same ones that day after day make money destroying other ones wealth...

Shameless they go ahead with the nepotism,they go head pretending the law is follow ,they elected and choose few new board member to pretend governance but the Managing Director still is the CEO and Great Herr Comandant...

Just to keep the new ones informed... carefull.. yes they can go to 2 tomorrow and to 0.99 day after

Cato

Comme one guys... sent the amazing list of good doing of the board and how in short term,medium or long long long this will be the next ...
    Some people are really shameless !!! (yes my view remain the same...sell because with such team even if the company one day will make money this will have a "known destiny,and is not at shareholders hands"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.028(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.172B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.49 $1.46 $3.894M 2.650M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 96001 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 58449 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.