ABG 2.38% $1.29 abacus group

I completely agree. I felt like they were overly complex and...

1. 864 Posts.
    I completely agree. I felt like they were overly complex and maybe too boring, but now, as in right now, they seem like the most amazing money for nothing scheme ever.

The reserve is strongly tipped to reduce rates to 3% by March. The lower rates wil help the bottom line of the reits when their next round of loan negotiations happen.

As confidence returns all the super money that is sitting in cash earning nrxt to zero interest will start coming back into the market looking for better returns.
    Where is the logical place for that money, junior resource stocks or revenue producing dividend paying reits. Both of which have been equally smashed.
    They need to be good reits obviously, capable of producing continuous profits and returns to holders.

I also agree with your assessment of SP. in 2-3 years, 3 to 10 times current price is highly possible based on historical values.
    For super funds and many investors, a return of 8-12% is excellent, the SP of Abacus, Goodman, BJT and several others has to rise a long way before the yield gets that low and that is without allowing for any increase in dividends over the next year or two.

Except for a market implosion, it defies belief that these stocks can stay at current prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.