TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Mate you are one strange emotional dude that is for sure... I...

1. 5,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Mate you are one strange emotional dude that is for sure... I will give you a small spill on some truth about this little trader, yes myself... I have nothing to hide, I'm an open book, tell the truth always, live and learn...

When I first started trading I had just sold my house (2006), was renting after the sale of the house, so I was cashed up...had $230,000 to my name after a couple of business ventures plus the profit from the house...

I had huge plans, however I needed a little more dollars, needed another 50K to begin the business venture of a life time... so I threw near all my money, cept for 20K at the market... bought a couple of blues, and a few speccs... I use to be a very emotional trader, I worked hard to get to where I am, being naive to the markets, charts, placements, dodgy management teams I lost over 150K in my first year... that’s a true story... I tried so hard to fight back, soaked up any little info I could on the market and the sentiment of traders, I studied near 6 days a week, 12 hours a day... then guess what, I started making it all back, gee I was happy, then wham, the beginning of the crash in 08... guess where this little black duck got loaded up, wait for it, BNB... not to mention other spec stocks that fell of cliffs... you know how low I got, $16K.... remember I started with $210,000...

However, as some of you may go WTF, you idiot Drew, where were your stops, bla bla bla... when stocks were $$$$ the day before and next day open up as cents, hmmm what chance do you have... so I been burnt hard and fast, drove me insane... but I never gave up... I studied harder, and harder... I am not going to brag how much I have today... but lets just say, I'm doing ok ;) and then some...

What ever happens with TSV has nothing to do with you as a trader, you need to let go of this over reacting, hard core pumping, emotional roller coaster character... this will be the death of any trader... have a strong clear strategy in place, plaster the strategy on the walls, read it every day, don’t break the rules...

I suggest you walk away from HC and other forums, and go spend your time actually educating yourself on the market.. If you’re not grounded in a trading strategy HC members could easily do your head in, its an emotional roller coaster in here...

Good luck whatever happens...

Remember, $210,000 to just over $16,000... however I’m still here, and I’m smiling...

re
    Drew

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.