CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

i may be wrong, page-40

1. 476 Posts.
    This is the attitude i take.

I can not see any downside to the share price from here. If the share price were to drop it can only come back up as it is already heavily discounted.

It is not to difficult to calculate a figuire about 40c NTA for this coming announcement and I am tipping it will be over, exluding any increases in property valuations.

Property valuations seem to be on the increase so this is only going to secure CER even more as well push it's value even higher.

I can not understand why anyone would sell now unless they are short term traders who buy and sell the swings. The trend is up and there's not a lot standing in it's way.

Like others here i have bought this share at single digits and can easily sell and be happy with my profit. However, I do not see a reason to sell as i think this is an easy pick and only the name "centro" has made this taboo for some institutions etc. This will hopefully change soon.

Good luck to all holders and please do you own research as i my knowledge is limited in this field.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.