CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hi all,Have been reading the debate on Divis etc going on.I know...

1. 432 Posts.
    Hi all,

Have been reading the debate on Divis etc going on.
    I know nothing of property shares but somehow I have ended up with a lot of shares in CER.

Mining I understand I work in the field and can follow the goings on and make money based on good knowledge but its all caopital gain.
    My accountant said I need to divsity in my portfolio when the GFC hit and he suggest property.
    I couldn't be bothered buying property so I bought a property share one I must admit was high risk in CER.

However after reading through all the post way back then people like Defab, Nursery & coppertop I was conviced this is the one buy it cheap and show some patience.
    I have a few years until retirement and even if it goes back to paying a quarter of its former divis I will retire a very happy man.

I paid more than some on here but at 7c average for my shares and now 2 years in waiting I have capital gain & expect down the track to get a divi and after I have been paid 7c in divis its all free after that.

Dont forget we did actually get a small divi back then alhough very small but still I reinvested that money at the time into CER shares which have now more than doubled in price so a very happy long term holder with property to make my accountant happy.

I for one can't wait for CER to return to Divis the sooner it does the sooner I hit the travel scene and golf course fulltime.
    In the meantime I trade in Mining shares and which I enjoy. Its tempting to sell CER and get into some Mining shares but I have a plan and I believe it will pay off very nicely.

I think the days of tradingt CER for quick capital gains are over if people what quick capital gains there are plenty of Mining, oil & gas shares to play with which go up & down more than CER.

Cheers
    Hotlegs

Cheers
    Hotlegs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.