CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hi Uptomistic,I thought I should check my Favs list for you. I...

1. 432 Posts.
    Hi Uptomistic,

I thought I should check my Favs list for you.
    I trade constantly so its a moving target and I am not very good at keeping it up to date but I just updated it given the BCI low ball offer unless something else comes along I will just accept that so removed it and updated the others for you. Sold out of FAR today also very nice short term play.

On CER the other issue of the hedges closed out I for one was happy.
    The cost of only $11m to close out the rest seemed a great deal to me.
    I remmeber some time ago that GPT spent around $100m to close out there hedge book made the front pages of the daily press and asking at the time why dont CER do that.

The knowledable Defab said at the time that we had years and no great hurry, at the time which has proved to be correct. Since then with the Aussie up the board/management closed out just about the lot for free so $11m and given the pressure now to unlock from CNP I think it was money well spent.
    Can't work out why the press didn't pick up on the $2b in hedges getting done over for $11m whith the help of the $$$ is GPT different for some reason.

Agree with all change the name.
    Next update given we didn't get a quarterly will be due around 24/2 which should show latest debt and new NTA which I am hoping will actually surpass 38c-40c range with improving property prices in the US coming through now and the hedges closed out.

I can wait longer for a a divi return no drama as long as they are paying down debt.
    My one concern is how much are the blood sucking bankers taking out for there advice. Get rid of them I suspect divis would flow quicker.
    A board packed full of experiance in property why do we need bankers on big fees telling the board what to do?
    Risk management gone mad.

Cheers
    Hotlegs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.