AVH 4.12% $2.78 avita medical inc.

I must be crazy because I just bought more, page-12

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

Not much to say, I have come to the conclusion to let it be, it is what it is here.  One thing you guys keep mentioning is Nasdaq and RS neither of which will occur for glaringly obvious various reasons, but, lets just see.  Stocks have days of dips the entire worlds markets went through a week of a much needed correction, Micky likes to refer them to crashes when it involves Avita and that's what always happens to Avita, I am glad it dips for him, everyone has to eat, make that money kid.  Its not Avita its the market right now.

$CLDR which I have played and built a position in since it dove in April had the best news last Friday and every analyst from all the major houses with upgrades and Pr target increases and even Jim Cramer and his touting ass loved it.  Market correction took it and threw it on the floor its at hald the price targets, it is what it is.  $KORS another position I have gets 75 target three days later market corrects its 52?  It is what it is, markets have to move one way or another or whats the point of having them.

These silly reasons of why Avita corrected as well are foolish and self serving.

Have a great weekend all.

Peace out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.78
Change
0.110(4.12%)
Mkt cap ! $195.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.77 $2.82 $2.74 $999.8K 359.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5419 $2.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.79 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.