TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

i must be insane, desperate or both!, page-15

1. 2,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    BBB,

You have assumed a lot, just so you can put the boot in to me again.

I have not moved on or have another alias, and I still have shares from the last placement at 75c.

I have plenty in TRF and so do my group who are in the top 20.

I am not happy with the price and never imagined we would be down at these levels.

I have always posted things as told to me from the company and I have never lied, so my conscience is clear. If the info told to me, which is mainly clarification of ASX releases, does not eventuate or changes in time, it is not my fault. I don't work for the company.

I have every right to share info and you don't need to be my personal H.C police or else what is the point of H.C.

I have always kept in contact with IFE, TRF and now the OGX directors,as I am as worried as most of you are of our investment.

I am wary of the positive spiel that all directors give, more than ever before. That is why I seek other corporate insto's, the SA govt and brokers opinion as part of my research.

The end result for me is I am confident that the port stock pile approval changes they seek, should be granted.

At this stage debt finance at these IO prices is still a priority and can still be achieved, rather than equity raising. (TRF maybe different, and equity raising may be needed.)

The DSO FOB cash costs per tonne should be less than $80 with the above approval. Even with a small $25 net profit per tonne, should get us to $20mill profit p.a

I am very upset it has taken so long and I have told them so. With Robert Mencel I am happier he has not made outlandish statements so far, but once the two above factors are solved, it will be the catalyst for this stock moving up very quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.