QTK quiktrak networks limited

i must be the only one, page-25

1. 1,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    ""i have another view and believe mine will prevail.""

Err? Smuggs isn't that what you said about AFT's experiments in China? Or BQT's deal with Monoco?
    Incidently in both cases the directors were buying stock. And in both cases you lost money.

You claim that the insiders are buying, but the chart keeps going down? How is that possible? Why don't they educate the general investor to what they "supposedly" know?
    The facts are if there was any inside knowledge of big things to come the chart would be going up. Your suggestion that they issue shares at 20c and 12c and then do their best to get the share price even lower is delusional.

China is dead or QTK would be saying otherwise in a big loud voice.
    South Africa is their last hope, and maybe you're right? Maybe they have some huge deal under wraps? The problem I have with this theory is "you" know all about it but know one else does?
    You remind me of one of those religious nuts that promises his followers that the spaceship is coming and you are all invited !!

QTK will need to pull a massive rabbit out of their rear end to convince the market to give them one more cent, and if they do, there will still be plenty of time to get back in before it hits the glorious heights you're talking about.
    I just hope it's not about satellites

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.