QTK quiktrak networks limited

you obviously havent been following the thread over the past 2...

1. 456 Posts.
    you obviously havent been following the thread over the past 2 years.

i am the last person to enjoy kicking someone when they are down. if the truth be known i am far too honest for my own good, and my belief that others are the same has often brought about my own undoing.

if smuggler does have the amount of holdings that he has claimed to have, and is sitting on the massive paper losses that would have resulted from such a holding then i truely empathise with him. my christian principals demand as much.

however i have now taken the view that smuggler is posting fraudulently. i have provided evidence which highlights why i think this to be the case. if smuggler admitted he was wrong, apologised to the forum and moved on to the next stock he would be a champion in my eyes. he just does not have the capability of admitting he was wrong.

by the way QTK finished at yet another record low today, despite a bullish day on the broader market and the nasdaq index of US shares bringing new interest to technology stocks.

but even when QTK finish down, smuggler claims that those that are closely associated with the company are buying. he is either incredibly niave, posting fraudulently or retarded.

the facts are that people such as myself would be willing to be a friend to him, but he thinks his friends are MP and Doc. one day the penny will drop for hiim and he will realise that people on this forum were doing their best to warn him this time last year. people such as this_is_it, perfectstage, infoseeker, bionicboy.....these guys have been proven right! if smuggler had listened to them instead of his beloved MP he wouldnt be in such a mess right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.