AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

i need reassuring, page-14

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi WB thanks for the info mate, was wondering how you know this though? If you've had contact with AVQ then well done and thanks again, but if this is true why haven't the company made an ann regarding this? pretty important info in my book (even just the mobilising of rigs etc)
    @Swoopa every time the SP in a stock craps itself its not manipulation or "tree shaking" as so many investors use as an excuse for the event. There has not been any price action on the trades to suggest anything even close to this. Most of the time when prices go down is because investors have had enough or support is broken as it was today (and an important one). The reason it was manipulated up as you know was for the CR and also for Incor to start their exit which is probably still happening. There's no reason to manipulate the price down, it'll do it by itself, AVQ is a purely news run stock.
    My biggest concern away from the awarding of the KL PL is I'm wondering how long the insto's involved in the CR will put up with this rubbish before the bosses say pull the pin. These guys have not even seen their investment trade closer than about A -10% discount to the issue price from the day of issue let alone break even and now at a -25% loss. By far the worst CR result in the quickest time I've seen/been involved with especially with a company with so many would have you believe has so much potential?
    I can see them breathing down RM's neck to fix this s**t now and it had better be something good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.