AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

i need reassuring, page-25

1. 2,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Thanks Dappa for the moderate words.
    I try to be realistic and have learned who to trust on here (its not many) and who not to.
    Also can't stand liars, obsequious posters, incessant whining and those who set out to deliberately deceive.
    Not too keen on constant negativity either...there is enough of that already in the world.

In relation to this stock I hear things here and there along the way, both about some posters on here and what is probably happening on the ground in S.I.
    We are powerless ATM with the Kolosori tenement so going to San Jorge is the (belatedly) smart option. Probably get an announcement about starting drilling next week...probably.
    Also doubt that the news of a tender process that was in the Island Sun is true.
    If it turns out to be true I will be surprised as that is not what I am hearing.
    We have already been invited by the S.I. Govt to reapply for the kolosori tenement just after the CoA ruling and have done so by direct application. It is sitting with them now.

For those who don't know there are two ways of applying for a prospecting licence in Solomon Isalands, by direct application to the Govt or by a tender process where the Govt opens the door for  numerous applicants to apply under certain criteria.
    We applied through direct application on the invite of the Govt.
    IMO that says something.

Here is some direct quotes for you from a company presentation that may be of interest:
    "Axiom Nickel (SI) Ltd has prepared a new application for a prospecting Licence. While the application is pending, Axiom will not be able to continue its prospecting activities at the Kolosori tenement."

"The Company's exploration and development activities are subject to extensive laws and regulations relating to numerous matters including resource licence consents, conditions of operation including environmental compliance and rehabilitation, taxation, employee relations, health and worker safety, waste disposal, protection of the environment, native title and heritage matters and other matters.
    The company requires permits from regulatory authorities for its exploration, development, production and rehabilitation activities.
    Obtaining the necessary permits can be a time consuming process and there is a risk that the Company will not obtain these permits on acceptable terms, in a timely manner or at all
    ."

I put some of the above words in bold as an understatement.

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.