AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hi Guys I referred to Pumpers in my post yesterday. I most...

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Hi Guys

I referred to Pumpers in my post yesterday. I most certainly did not and do not categorise Fuzz or WB in this category.

I am sorry if I caused any offence but it was not my intention to make an issue out of it. I do feel that this stock does have a number of supporters that seem to have questionable motives and appear to cheer the stock on when it is being run up.

My main point on the post was to offer an opinion on another posters question about why the stock price falls back much quicker now after it has been run up. I suggested that even ardent genuine supporters of the stock are probably a little bit more conservative in their views on AVQ. As such it doesnt get piled into as hard or supported as long and falls back quickly. People are a bit jaded on the stock and are less confident.

I know myself that 2 years ago or before the COA i may have suggested AVQ as a reasonable punt for someone and often did if i thought they had the right risk appetite. I was comfortable mentioning it to them. I certainly wouldn't dream of doing that now as there is so much uncertainty and so much dilution that effects its upside. I am sure others are also not as keen to suggest this stock to others. Therefore IMO the pool of new investors is getting thinner and the existing ones are generally loathe to increase their positions and content to ride out the endgame at their current holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.