i need to make $5000....how do i do it, page-9

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    rogsav, do you have 'quick finger' day trader ability?

If so, I'd be holding the money until one appears in the fastest movers, and is STILL running, and throw half onto it (10k) and get out quickly as soon as the momentum stops.

You'd also need to be prepared to take a quick loss if it stoppped as soon as you got in.

Through the month, there are usually at least half a dozen days when a high volume stock has a run....and you could quite conceivably make a grand each time. (or more if it's a good run)
    However, I don't condone this unless you have a live trading platform, and can watch and trade instantly....

It's how you don't need to watch specific stocks but simply wait each day for any runners....keeping an eye on live streaming news for excellent announcements too.
    It will be a full time job for the month...

If it were me, I'd also be putting the OTHER $10k on TRF as I expect it to run up to January 26th when holders need to be in to take a bonus share issue of one ROL share for every 20 TRF held.
    Accumulation on dips will be happening throughout January imo, and if ROL have more excellent results, both stocks will benefit.

That is only MY plan/ idea - so please don't take it as advice, and DYOR.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.