UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Yes Loogs had the same thoughts re the shorts, easy way for them...

1. 94 Posts.
    Yes Loogs had the same thoughts re the shorts, easy way for them to cover, take the profit and take their collective feet of our throat, lets see how it plays out.

I don't want to harp an this however Alan and the rest of the(performance based(not)/promised the world(delivered??)/alluded to granduer/based on very little/well paid/possibly over paid crew need to man up and deliver!!.

I really do not understand why there is not ABSOLUTE ANARCHY at this latest raising by shareholders. Have we all got our collective heads in the sand?

If I said to you, "you own this say Bakery", however I will give unrelated parties the opportunity to buy part of your Bakery(without offering you first right of refusal) for a 35% discount to a price someone was prepared to pay for it last week would you be pissed!??(I am)!!

Has anyone rang Managment? I have!!!!!

Its now got to the point where they(the management) are in the extreme minority, in that, based on their salaries, are almost the only ones making any money out of this DISRUPTIVE Technology.(And this is not how its supposed to be)

At this point all my significant investment in 'disruptive technology' is only disrupting my ability to retire..........

I along with all shareholders deserve better.

Writer and 69(and off course Loogs), I deeply respect your knowledge/input and would appreciate an informed analysis of where you think we are at(and why the hell we raised funds at .55c)!!

I have made calls to management/Investor Relations/Media Guru/Blah Blah Bullsh$% today and they either can't or won't respond.

As I said in a previous post, if we don't get a serious/significant announcement in relation to this raising(other than we need toilet paper and printer ink) then we are in deep sh$%.

Just my thoughts.

Credit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.