SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

As stupid as I may sound I didn't think that I would be happy if...

1. 83 Posts.
    As stupid as I may sound I didn't think that I would be happy if this stock dropped, and had the company announced that the deal was off - I would have been really really upset, but this announcement was probably the best thing that could have happened to my portfolio. I know, I'll be accused of ramping but seriously, I just sold all my other shares (except CCCO), especially the underperforming ones and bought more SSNO. Now SSN represents 90% of my portfolio. I've never done that before but I just can't see why people would dump today, except obviously for traders that are relying on these profits to re-invest or payback their loans etc etc.

Even if, after the $10mil gets deposited, the Gary flow rate is announced and the sale goes through etc, the SPP only hits 7.5 or 7.8c (although lets face it, its pretty unlikely that it won't go higher than that), then I'm still sitting pretty cause I would have outperformed my now sold RIO, IFL and SFR shares.

Hope you guys don't think I'm ramping this up. Its just that I'm a little excited. The sale is still on - obviously the purchaser really wants a piece of this exciting land, and so by August 5th, the sale is still on the cards as it was yesterday, and we will be $10mil richer. Good times.

Contrarian has been the order of the day today, in my opnion :)

This coming month should be great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.