SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

202120,What I was trying to convey in a light hearted manner is...

1. 83 Posts.

What I was trying to convey in a light hearted manner is that I had just bought a lot of shares in the company. Look, I really did not meant for it to be taken literally and I definately wasn't trying to affect any trading because obviously no one's trading right now and obviously after seeing that people had taken it literally, I promptly corrected my error. Seriously 202120, no harm intended. It really was a light hearted statement that I have gone out on a limb and bet a lot of my protfolio into this at a time where people were panicking.

It was meant to convey the fact that today's dive has allowed anyone who wanted to, to have bought miterally millions of shares, at around 15 - 20% discount to yesterday's prices. That's all.

I'm not a financial advisor, so as a poster, I am allowed to have a sense of humour, right? I just regret that I didn't make it more obvious.

To be honest, now I feel like a bit of a dick because it now sounds as though I'm trying to play up how much I've chucked into this company, so before I dig myself a really big hole, I should just probably keep my mouth shut.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.