NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

i now support acquisition of nse by buru, page-3

1. 4,803 Posts.
    anatol you have thrown me here.

you have repeatedly stated and gone to great lengths to tell everyone that nicolay 1 was a success. now you say it was a failure. which is it?

you said

"When the Gibb Maitland location is drilled again and a discovery is made (consider that they have already got the wet gas), there will no chance for Buru to make a punt like that."

correct. they will have no chance because if/when that happens we (nse) will not be sitting having to contemplate a t/o of 50c. we (imo) will be much higher than that.

i can't comment regarding the technical because the work you have put in has been second to none and i also do not have all the info that nse, cop and pc and probably bru have. they all (with the probably exception of bru) had input into the drilling locations and the drilling contractor. fault does not lie solely with nse technical team. somethings no amount of technical knowledge can stop. all they can do is mitigate the risk.

i do however believe sam might be punching above his weight with respect to trying to do business with the majors. his cv leaves a little to be desired in that regard imo.

having said all of above i am certainly not averse to being a bru shareholder but 50c t/o doesn't do us justice. time will tell. all imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.