RHK 4.97% 84.5¢ red hawk mining limited

I/O Price, page-9

1. PS
    2,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2116
    What would you write in the Quarterly PS?”

Something positive for a start! Here are some thoughts for the quarterly highlights -

• Assays from PIOP drilling indicate a substantial increase in resource to ?? billion tons and reserves to ?? million tons

• Final phase of Assett Maturation on track to be concluded QI,CY18. Mine planning in progress, revised JORC resource and reserves to be announce February 2018.

• FMS has identified viable options to transport and ship PIOP I/O

• FMS to supply updated resource information to the 14 steel makers that have signed MOU’s with FMS with a view to secure supply Off Take Agreements

• Karratha Council to build sealed road from Karratha to Flinders Mine turnoff enabling DIDO workforce and improved site access

• Canegrass rock chip samples and initial drill results indicate high grades and substantial Cobalt, Nickel and Vanadium resources

• The FMS Board are thrilled by the outstanding resource opportunities identified at PIOP and Canegrass and look forward to finalising a path to production and a transport solution for PIOP in the coming weeks

Note, nothing negative . Anyone like to add or amend any of the above? What have I missed? It will be interesting to compare my version with the real quarterly, LOL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.040(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $168.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 84.5¢ $95 112

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 10355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.