RHK 0.00% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I/O Price, page-10

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1171
    very well said Damian, the current BoD IMO do not have the necessary experience to take FMS to production, they were put in place for the sole purpose of doing what they have been doing to date, namely, with the singular purpose to deliver complete ownership to the major shareholder and then once that was achieved I believe it was the intention to change the BoD makeup to reflect the experience needed to take the company to production asap.

One slight hiccup has occurred, that being, US SMALL SHAREHOLDERS NOT ROLLING OVER and fighting for our rights to be fairly compensated for our shares if that is the way it is to play out, otherwise we all go to production, but In my opinion the Chinese investors have been prematurely sold into the deal assuming we would all be out of the way well before now!

The relevant point here is that our major shareholder is simply not rich enough to be able to offer anywhere near an acceptable offer for our shares. To put this in context Twiggy Forrest's dividends cheque's from this year and next year together are worth more the the total wealth of our major shareholder.

Interesting times ahead, as SERIOUS EYEBALLS ARE WATCHING AND SCRUTINISING EVERY MOVE MADE BY OUR BOARD AND THE COMPANY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 154 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 29996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.