APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

i officially will never understand .., page-18

1. 1,243 Posts.
    re: question about apg Gutfeeling, to answer your questions....well, 2 of them !

The way I read it, ILU have to commit or not to the option after the feasibility study on the 30 tpa plant. Seems that's about 6 months time. Production won't be until 2005, early or late year....knowing APG late year but ILU might be just what's needed to prod them along !
    As to the study itself, can there really be too many unknowns, after all BMX have just done one haven't they ???(please correct me if I'm wrong)
    I don't recall when/if the BMX operation will be up and running but combined with the NZ Steel contract I'm sure APG will be getting some revenue from those two......surely !! (I hate commercial confidence agreements !!)
    Once there are some plants up and running, who knows, they might even have the time and money to do something with the damn fine sands !!!

And to briefly comment on Mr Yellowdog, who seems to have popped his happy head up again, regarding the poster formerly known as earnie, I have no idea if he has started posting here again since your attacks drove him away, but to the best of my knowledge (and I know him personally) he has not sold any shares in APG, in fact he has increased his holding. How do your theories hold up now ?? We all know you hate APG, so how about you show some maturity and only post when you can state constructive reasons why this stock is going to burn in hell, as you've been telling everyone it will for years !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.