ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

i phoned asic, page-11

1. 11,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    TroubleShooter, Buddy,

I don't know anything more about Charge Resources than what you do. Is PT involved? Of course he is involved. He organized it. He is the MD and a founding director of RLL. He did not say he was standing down. I presume he is now on two 500k salaries. I assume he will get RLL options from the float and will buy a whole swag of pre-float RLL shares too, same as what's available to any founding director. The same would have happened with a demerger. So who can blame him! But he looses too as a shareholder.

No body engineered the credit crisis. All I will say about it is the decision to sell RLL appears to have been a recent one. So not much time for alleged engineering to have been involved. IMO, its only a question of whether this is legal? On Thursday I was the one saying - surely they can't sell RLL without a vote? Well, it looks like I was wrong.

For me, I put $300k in ADY and got $30k out. Still hold 150k of shares. I was only in it for the RLL demerger like most. Is that worrying me? Do I blame PT? No - not at all. This is the market and anything can happen. I'm now mindset on getting it all back through day trading. With so many good stocks with so much upside potential its never been better. As for ADY - currently the best buy in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 437145 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 700049 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.