i prefer investing on the tab to the asx

1. 7,295 Posts.

Yes that's Right and I wish I had never heard of the A.S.X. where I have suffered bad losses.
    How on Earth was the ANZ permitted to back Margin Lending for Specie Stocks through Tricom and Opes Prime which excited the Market in that Area before the absolute hammer down in that Area and I consider Short Selling MAY also have been involved.
    For now my Investing will be at the TAB where I can have a good flow path of Information from Form Guides etc. From Guides for consideration and no Margin Lendind or Short Selling to deal with.
    Yes knock me if You wish ,however consider this, Yesterday the Quadrella (Jackpotted) at Muswellbrook Races paid $225,344.00 for $1.00, now I do a good deal of Flexi Betting and just missed out on nabbing 5% of that Dividend, however Today I was in a more positive mood and invested with caution and confidence and did very well.
    It is very difficult to maintain Confidence when You look A.S.X..
    All in all, the A.S.X. presently needs some small Specie or Species to, Surprise.

No responsibility taken for any losses including Bad Investments at the TABs etc. in association with this Posting.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.