COI 2.50% 19.5¢ comet ridge limited

With analysis's valuing our 40% share of Mahalo at 41 Cents – I...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    With analysis's valuing our 40% share of Mahalo at 41 Cents – I wonder whether us shareholders could end up with return of investment capital should Mahalo be sold to Santos – thereafter all COI efforts focus on Galilee?

This would leave all options open and COI could move forward with funding in place to meet future financial commitments associated with fast tracking Galilee.

The below paragraph as contained within 28 June ASX Statement leaves room for manoeuvrability:

'Given the successful flow result on Albany 1, the CRVD Joint Venture is now planning the location of the step-out Albany 2 well, which is part of the second stage of the Vintage Farm-in. The CRVD JV is also exploring options on larger capacity rigs to finish the Albany 1 well and drill the Albany 2 step-out. No timing has yet been set for this operation although planning options are now underway.’

One thing for sure – we are in the game at the right time - in the right place – with our 40% share of Mahalo increasing in value – not forgetting established producers have to secure gas reserves to maintain market share.

We have got what they need – and it looks as if we have found it again at Galilee.

Our management team will not be stuck for options that’s for sure.

Looking good to me….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $216.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $166.7K 851.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133600 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 201630 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.