MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

i read the past notices --and bought the stock

1. 3,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Every person or corporate entity makes decisions on what they believe is correct based on their subjective opinion

It appears there are posts stating That the Meo board is deceptive and corrupt, All my life I have changed Deadlines due to change of circumstance, or change of prioritys, So why is it considered purposely and calculatively deceptive of The Meo Booard to Change direction when the wind Changes,

Its one thing to voice an opinion, its another to give constructive critical insight,panic is easy to start a panic, just yell fire in a crouded room and watch the reaction

This company was always attempting to tackle a giant project that is a huge risk --reality--tomorrow, I wonder who will step up and ask the right questions in a constructive manner or are we going to get a pack of angry spectators, wasting the precious little time that is alocated, I for one have felt their is a deal comming and if its not tomorrow then a little down the track, They have given an indication that there has been some good solid interest and yes they have not closed the deal but it appears by this latest capital raising that Meo has chosen to strengthen their position in their current negotiastions, seems a logical move to me, yes if you were looking to double your money this month and your numbers did not come up --then thats how the cookie crumbles, from a medium to long term perspective I am happy to hold and accumilate and continue to invest in the Australian oil and Gas market ---I believe it will be a huge opportunity over the next few years ---Thanks to companys like Meo --Cheers For Tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.