Viva, The reason it is taking a while (and has some doubt...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Viva,
    The reason it is taking a while (and has some doubt attached) is that it is a "reverse" takeover. We have a small company taking over a company around 10 times the size.
    Under the agreement TNY has only to pay 1-1.4 million and the rest comes out of ongoing sales depending on success. This allows TNY to make a transaction it would otherwise have been impossible to make and the risk is fairly and squarely in Ericsson's court. Ericsson MUST be satisfied that TNY have got the people and the infrastructure and the planning set up to make this deal work. If it then comes off nicely and the new business does great then Ericsson will perhaps get a better price than they otherwise might have.
    Bearing in mind my correspondence with the company which basically says "no news before time is good news", the way the shareprice has held up in recent weeks (in a market that has fallen 7% in the last fortnight) and the very strong depth today on another weak day I would have to say the odds are in favour of this going ahead. We are also having to push through thick selling from the people who got caught buying at 5-8c on the day of the announcement (and there are still plenty trying to break even or take a small loss). In the end only time will tell but I still feel positive.

Ed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.