SGQ 3.23% 3.0¢ st george mining limited

I reckon this baby is going through the roof and this thread will become the longest on Hot Copper, page-113

1. 7,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 605
    Howdy McQuade,

Yep, that's the first feeling that comes to mind. And you may be 100% correct.

On the other hand, those DHEM readings were very good and a few on here including @SandyC whose opinion I value greatly were not at all surprised good outcomes were/are appearing at West End in this Ida Fault region ... So an upbeat JP was probably pretty justified(... and still may well be) and I personally didn't feel he was doing a big sell job. I thought he was just genuinely excited.

We've had what appears one seller sell 3 or 4 million shares. Other volume made up of normal trade, or "followers" ??? ... Other than that, no signs either way of "good", or "bad" news. Why'd they sell? Could be getting divorced! ... Or heard "no cigar" on the first drill hole. Who knows!?
    ... If the latter, next!

Would be good to get an update or hear if anyone knows anything available for public consumption ... Otherwise, keep drinking your red, like I'm doing now We'll get there in the end.

Cheers!

Kip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $29.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $45.50K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 35158 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.