SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

I reckon this baby is going through the roof and this thread will become the longest on Hot Copper, page-82

1. 4,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Why is it only trading at 15c ? Human nature is the answer. People like certainty, they don’t like uncertainty and the pain of loss that goes along with it. That’s why we “investors” don’t sink ALL our funds into one stock only, and we tend to have a spread. The majority of any portfolio I would bet, would be industrials with earnings, profits and possibly dividends, and a small % would be put into quality potential mining baggers, that if things hit the fan, they are not left on the street begging. The pain of an almost 100% loss is significant and can affect the psychology of the investor for a considerable period.
    It reminds me of the saying that “Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten”, unless of course you believe that you have purchased quality and you have lost the lot. Happened to me when FGE Forge was recommended as a Star Stock and it went guts up
    So in effect, you may be quite correct that 50c may be fair value or even cheap, but it’s the man with the money sets the value and takes his chances. I reckon we are onto a good thing, that’s why I purchased them in the name of my SMSF, so I wouldn’t be liable for the expected considerable capital gains.
    Buy I wouldn’t put my house on it.......(but of course when it hits a dollar, I probably wished I had !)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $30.95K 956.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 566800 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 133620 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.