PYC 0.00% 13.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

i regret not buying more in the cr

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    I must confess I have picked up a few more on market.

I kept changing my mind late last year but the more I think about this one the more I want and they are hard to get a lower levels.

I can't argue the science like you guys or connect the dots like Twin over on the ADO thread but I am really impressed with the whole CR and the business focus and management restructure.

As usual I am starting to believe that I have jagged massive potential at a steal price.

The hocking family have effective control now and it looks like they wanted that but the way the CR was underwritten. No one else could have more than 5% -

http://www.phylogica.com/media/Phylogica-19June-brokers-web-version.pdf

or they would have disclosed by now although there has not been an official 3B so I am not sure how they would exactly calculate their holding.

Anyone know who Andrew Swift or Ascent Biomedical are?

By my estimation the top 20 must hold around 55-60% of the shares - I don't know many companies with that level of concentration and if they all stay true it means the upside is going to be thin and fast . . .

If in fact there is any reason for upside . . . .

I am starting to wonder if a significant Janssen announcement doesn't see the SP go nuts if people notice - like 10-20c area or a MCAP of 100-200m . . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $629.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $919.8K 7.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12715 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 276517 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.