LCG 0.00% 6.0¢ living cities development group limited

i regret to announce...

1. 716 Posts.
    I regret to announce the separation of me and my wife after 19 years of marriage.

Friday night I decided to leave my wife for Melissa, my beautiful receptionist, whom I have had a fond relationship with for the past 7 weeks. Although the emotional connection with my wife is still as strong as it's ever been, it has become quite apparent that she simply isnt getting any prettier with age. In this instance, the tight, tonned, tanned body of Melissa, 22, has won me over.

It was an agonnising decision on my behalf, and I still have my moments of regret. However, clarity always prevails in my mind, and I know that my one true love is Melissa. She costs me a fortune, but she is worth every 10-grand that I direct deposit into her bank account weekly.

I have every intention to wed Melissa in the near future and I will inform my friends here of any developments as they come to hand.

In the meantime, I'm sure that you'll all wish me the best of luck with this new chapter in my life. I have no doubt that everything will go according to plan.
    Thankyou.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.