ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I Repeat...Relax Everyone!!!

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Some of you who invested in the stock long ago and holding still won't be surprised as to the soon overnight huge jump in the SP buoyed by underestimated demand for REE in the next 5-10 years precipitated by the hyper and meteoric rise in the manufacturing of electric cars and, the rapid advance in technology in general over a spectrum of industries, demanding the same elements for their success! However, all of you doubters will be shocked as to the occurrence of said rise in the near future? I believe, Many if not all of the Analysts who covers GML ( new name) have failed to factor in both the intrinsic and enterprise values of the project irrespective of how soon exploitation and production of the mine begins now that we are almost certain that the ML is a mathematical certainty, their logic has always eluded me? I have been around investing in various sectors for nearly 30 years, made some and lost some, and made much more. Even at this juncture in time, the stock, is so undervalued to the tune of at least 2500%. Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $10.00K 497.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87017 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 50511 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.