i resigned today, page-6

1. 626 Posts.
    hey china girl,i/ve been trying to say something to u...refer/china dumping a trillion of us $$$...why /d they have to THAT...A STUPID STUNT....they have the WEST WORKED OUT...FULLY...BELIEVE ME....they ALREADY HAVE U GUYS IN THE BAG...in a few more short yrs,just to make THINGS MORE CLEARER,...the WEST will that FAR UP THEIR AR$E...u will need CLEAN AIR...for a breather...no,pal u guys are 20/30 yrs behind...no trillion dump...why/what for.just keep feeding u guys the DOPE...and u guys will be SLEEP WALKING INTO THEIR NET...u 75% there ALREADY.i always keep wondering why the WESTERN FERAL MEDIA..a b/s term used by POOR BLAIR....have been so DAMN SILENT ON THE N/KOREAN coverup......but was so DAMN LOUD ON THE IRAQ INVASION FOR OIL...AND NOW THE ENCIRCLEMENT OF ...IRAN....THE REAL FOE...in the 1st plc....but the WESTERN BUNCH OF COALITION COWARDS were so un willing to take on...HEAD ON...so they invaded IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN...while letting PAKISTAN wither...as it has done the LAST 50 YRS...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.