Thanks... I think... miles!Just had the longest, most...

1. 8,980 Posts.
    Thanks... I think... miles!

Just had the longest, most excruciating, aggravating adventure. Ulysses would be proud of me!
    Telstra Bigpond has been charging me $59.95 for 10gb ever since I've started with them, some eight or so years ago. Since then, they're offering 1Gb for the same price, only I didn't know that and they don't tell anyone. Today -after hours of being tossed about, I was told they'll "update" me to the "new service." Same price but 12Gb!!!!
    But the reason I reason in the first place was to find out how much space was in the website they've given me when I'd joined and how much I've got left. NO ONE knew! "We're not trained on that... let me send you to another person who knows" was the big runaround response. Finally I was told, no one can tell me over the phone because none of the operators know about the allocated websites. Finally they gave me an email address to send the question to. I just did that and the immediate response was "we'll let you know within a day."
    I shall wait!
    I've never managed to call Bigpond or Telstra and get the answer to my query. It was always "please select from the following options," none of which had anything to do with my question! Grrrrr! Grrrrr! and Grrrrr! AGAIN!
    Amazing! Send all the yanks home and give me back the aussie humans!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.